Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

God is GOOD!




Again, sorry I have not posted in a while. I just don't feel like my life is blog post worthy these days. I don't have any fun adventures or cool places to tell you about.
However, today is blog post worthy because I finally got to skype with Davis tonight. Unfortunately, his wifi was too slow to be able to support video. He had to turn his video off, but we still got to talk and he got to see Grey. It was so good to see his face for a minute and to get to hear his voice.
The only other thing blog worthy in my life right now is this little guy:

I caught a little grin


We have been staying pretty busy. I make sure we have something planned almost every day that will get us out of the house. Sitting on my couch all day does not do good things for me mentally or physically. It makes the time go by faster also. I am counting the days until Allison gets here. I will be back to the state as of Oct. 5th and cannot wait for everyone to meet Grey. He is such a good baby and I feel so blessed everyday! Something my sister sent me in an email has been my moto lately: "God is good ALL the time." No matter how hard or easy life is at the moment...GOD IS GOOD ALWAYS!
Here is the face that helps me remember that daily:

He loves sleeping like this, but I only let him when I am sitting on the couch with him.



This was at my friend Lindsey's baby shower. She is due in Oct. Our little boys will get to play together when we both get back from the states after deployment.


He is usually so serious like the picture above, but sometimes if I snap enough pics I can catch the precious little grin below.

That picture cracks me up. Check out those cheeks and that chin!

No comments:

Post a Comment