When the doctor hooks me up to the monitor to listen to his heart and make sure I am not having contractions little man starts going crazy! He runs from the monitor and kicks like crazy and then second she takes it off he goes to sleep. It is not tight or anything on my stomach so I don't know how he knows it is there.
The nursery is starting to look like a nursery. The crib is up and the bedding is in it. I have to get all the little details worked out like rugs, lamps, picture frames, etc. worked out. I will post a picture when it is more put together though.


These are just a sneak peak at little man. They take 3D ultrasounds everytime I go to the doctor. That is definitely one of the perks of being in Germany. They take full advantage of our "private" insurance. In the states I would just get 2 ultrasounds the whole pregnancy and I have already had 3 since I have been here. You can't see as clearly as I would like, but that is what happens when you take a picture of a picture. You can kind of see his face though.
I got Davis to take this picture this morning to document my 30th week of pregnancy.
These are just a sneak peak at little man. They take 3D ultrasounds everytime I go to the doctor. That is definitely one of the perks of being in Germany. They take full advantage of our "private" insurance. In the states I would just get 2 ultrasounds the whole pregnancy and I have already had 3 since I have been here. You can't see as clearly as I would like, but that is what happens when you take a picture of a picture. You can kind of see his face though.


These are supposed to be 2 different pics, but they look very similar. Hope you enjoy! He is actually a little person in there and we cannot wait to meet him!!!


Oh my goodness! You look precious and he took my breath away. I can't wait until he comes:) I also can't wait to see your pictures! I want house pictures too!
ReplyDeleteI love you,
allie
Well, I just keep going back and looking at both of you. You really look great! He is BEAUTIFUL! Post update pictures on the nursery even if it isn't finished. I love you!
ReplyDeleteSOOOO precious! You look so pretty!!! I almost cried being in the Frankfurt airport and not being able to see you. I think I was tired, but I missed you too! I should have known you would be the most gorgeous pregnant person!
ReplyDelete