This is going to be a picture only post for Italy. Here goes:
I tried to get one picture of Baby Ozier in Venice, but it is not the best.
Beautiful scenery on our drive back to Germany. This was in Switzerland. Switzerland scenery again. Milan Cathedral in Duomo square Shopping center in Duomo square in Milan Milan Cathedral The top of the tower in St. Mark's Square in Venice View of city from the top of tower Can't remember the name of this church, but it is the church we stumbled into on Maundy Thursday and sat in the ceremony. It was all in Italian, but still very touching. St. Mark's Basilica. Gorgeous outside, but even more breathtaking inside. Most of the church is decorated with gorgeous stone work and some amazing mosaic tile work. No cameras allowed inside though, sorry! Grand Canal in Venice Our very Italian mid afternoon snack. Caprese salad and red wine! YUM!
Oh, my gracious! Your pictures are more beautiful than you described! Each one looks like it came from a magazine. You said that the pictures in magazines are really how it looks. You both look WONDERFUL-- I mean all three of you! I love you, Mom
Oh, my gracious! Your pictures are more beautiful than you described! Each one looks like it came from a magazine. You said that the pictures in magazines are really how it looks. You both look WONDERFUL-- I mean all three of you! I love you,
ReplyDeleteMom
I kind of just cried a little bit looking through these...I miss you! You are precious and so is your bump!
ReplyDelete