Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Pictures FINALLY!!!

Just wanted to give a quick little update about our house. We are all moved in and most of the boxes are unpacked, but everything is still not in its final resting place. The pics I post are from right after we moved in, so it is not quite as bad as the pictures portray anymore. I am so glad to have found wifi here on post and I just happen to have downloaded some pics this morning to our computer. So here are some long awaited pictures of Germany.

This is at the hill at the top of our street. We have the most beautiful sunsets there!


Both of these views are out of windows in our house. Yes, there are things I dislike about Germany, but scenery is not one of them!!
Well, my computer is now acting up and won't let me download any more pictures. I am not blog savvy and downloading pics takes me like 10 min. per picture. I will try to learn how because right now I hate downloading pictures, but I know you all want to see them.
We are heading to Innsbruck, Austria; Venice, Italy; and Milan, Italy tomorrow so I will hopefully have lots of good pictures if I can remember to take my camera with me everywhere. More pics to come of the house...sorry!!! I had to use the wifi on post and I guess it is acting up. We still won't have internet at our house for at least 2 weeks if not more...it is no fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok. I am dying to talk to you. Seriously. When can we talk? I miss you. Have fun traveling:) Praying for sweet time together for y'all.....love you, allie

    ReplyDelete