Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Break

Just letting you all know it might be a little bit before I can post again. Davis and I are officially moving into our house today and we might not have internet for a while, so we will be completely out of touch. I am so excited for him to get home this afternoon! I have tried to get as much of the house ready as I can. You need to understand that all we have in the house is government rental furniture that leaves much to be desired....a.k.a. it is Ugly and uncomfortable! So our house is mainly empty except for some large wardrobes (since there are no closets) and some beds. It kind of looks like a dorm room. I did get sheets put on the bed and I went to the grocery and got some junk food that he likes. I also cooked him chicken fiesta casserole because I know my man is in some desperate need of a home cooked meal after 2 months without one. A casserole was the easiest thing to prepare and reheat at our house seeing as though we have no dishes/kitchen utensils, etc. So paper plates it is, but I don't think he will mind! Tomorrow we will FINALLY have our stuff and I am so thankful, but dreading unpacking all of the boxes. I have no clue how we have acquired so much stuff in our 2 1/2 years of marriage, but we have and German houses are not condusive to our "stuff". Luckily we have a big basement for storage of all the unnecessaries. Anyway, I will let you know how everything goes when we have internet again. Talk to you soon!

P.S. I have a doc appt. Tuesday and cannot wait to see little man again and also I will have my camera back hopefully by the next time I post! Maybe my posts won't be so wordy once I have pictures to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment