Man, I am so excited about coming home on March 21. I am staying until April 5 and am excited to get to see friends and family. I am extremely excited about some other things too though...
1. Seeing my precious animals that I miss like crazy.
2. Multiple trips to Target...meaning I might go everyday just because I can.
3. Getting a haircut because my hair is looking kind of mullet-ish. I just can't bring myself to go to the girl in the PX here.
4. Not having to walk everywhere...Davis drives to work so if I want to go somewhere I have to either take him to work and pick him up (30 min away), or just walk/ride the bus. In other words I don't leave the hotel room too much.
5. Getting some sunshine. The sun has been out a good bit here lately, but the temp still never gets above like 45 maybe and it is windy.
6. Buying some new clothes. Wearing the same 5 shirts that cover my stomach and the same 2 pairs of jeans is getting old.
In other news, we are going to Nuremburg on Sat. for the day and we are both pretty excited about that. David South is in town for work and we plan on getting together with him and also just doing some shopping/tourist stuff. Davis ended up getting assigned to go the the MRE (deployment training) with the group that leaves Sun. instead of Wed. So he will be leaving this Sunday to go train at Hohenfels for a month...hence, the main reason I am coming home. I am interested to see how much little man will grow in that month. I am guessing I will be a lot bigger when he comes back. Anyway, that is all that is going on around here. I look forward to seeing everyone when I am home!


No comments:
Post a Comment