Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Let's Get Started!

Well, let's get started with this! Davis and I are so excited for all the new adventures beginning in our life. Davis began his Mech Leader class today that will last for 3 weeks and then the movers come to pack up our life and move us to Germany. Many emotions are circling over me with the anticipation of change, anxiety of moving to another country, and excitement about traveling Europe.
On top of all of these emotions about moving to Germany, Davis and I are more than ecstatic about becoming parents in July. I am exactly 13 weeks pregnant which means one more week and my first trimester will be over. I feel great and have not had any sickness. From about week 6 to week 8 or 9 I kind of felt queasy some days and didn't really want to eat, but that went away and my appetite came back with a vengeance. I don't really feel pregnant except when I try to put on my blue jeans and the button does not want to button as easily as usual. Don't get me wrong, my stomach does not look like a pregnant stomach, it just looks like I ate too many donuts. Baby Ozier is slowly but surely pushing his/her way up to make a baby bump, it just isn't there yet.
With all of these changes in our lives I am excited about sharing them with you all through my new blog. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment